When buying an investment property it is important to get the loan structure correct.
Bishop Mortgage Brokers Bendigo we can assist with:
- Structuring the loan for cash flow purposes
- Buying with no deposit using your existing property as collateral security
- Maximising your borrowings for negative gearing purposes
- Understanding the benefits of principal and interest vs interest only repayments
- Interest in advance to maximise tax deductions around June 30th
- The implications of single or joint ownership or involvement of family trust
- Buying and borrowing by Self Managed Superannuation Funds
It is also recommend that you discuss the above issues with your Accountant, Tax Agent or Financial Advisor.